Western Sky Community Care complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Western Sky Community Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because health status or need for services, race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, ancestry, spousal orientation and/or gender identity.
Western Sky Community Care:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that Western Sky Community Care has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by calling Western Sky Community Care Member Services at the phone number above and telling them you need help filing a grievance. Western Sky Community Care Member Services is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW, Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800–368–1019, (TDD: 1-800–537–7697).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.