Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Announcements & Notices
AuthentiCare has discovered an issue with the AuthentiCare Mobile Application iOS , version 2.0.8. In order to continue to use the AuthentiCare Mobile Application, all users will need to download the latest iOS version from the Apple Application Store.
Users need to download AuthentiCare Mobile Application 2.0, iOS version 2.0.9. This version was uploaded to the Apple Application Store yesterday 4/5/2021
Please note, this issue only affects AuthentiCare Mobile Application iOS users.
If users experience any additional issues please contact AuthentiCare.Support@firstdata.com or call 1-800-441-4667.
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system is a mandated by the State of New Mexico Human Services Department - Centennial Care Program.
Provided by First Data, the EVV system, AuthentiCare, will track visits related to Community Benefits.
For EVV authorization inquiries, please contact NMEVV@westernskycommunitycare.com
This has been implemented as of November 13th, 2016
- Uses landlines and/or GPS enabled mobile devices to track visits
- Is web-based and paperless
- Allows the provider to review the claim before confirming it for submittal
- Generates claims automatically
- Gives providers the ability to create reports and report templates
- Provides real-time service information to providers and care coordinators
- Requires access to the internet (a high speed broadband internet connection is recommended)
Important to you, the Provider
- The system will assist you in reducing manual work and paper processes
- The system is neither purchased nor installed; you simply access it through the internet
- User manual is available on the AuthentiCare website
Services required to be submitted through AuthentiCare New Mexico Centennial Care system
- Personal Care – Consumer Delegated
- Personal Care – Consumer Directed
- Personal Care – Consumer Directed Administrative Fee
- Personal Care – Consumer Directed Training
- Personal Care – Consumer Directed Advertisement Reimbursement
- EPSDT Personal Care – Effective 1/1/2020 provider type 324 (private duty nursing) only
We believe the use of the EVV system will allow us and our partners in the provider community to better serve our respective members and ensure they are receiving the services they need.
Brief steps on how the system works
- A service is authorized for a member
- The agency employee arrives for a visit
- The employee checks into the AuthentiCare system using
- Member’s landline phone
- Employee smart phone using Authenticare application
- Tablet issued by agency
- Employee enters ID and code for service (s) when clocking in/out.
- Geo-location is used to validate the clock in/out location from the smart phone or tablet.
- A database of pre-authorized services is referenced to verify that the service has been pre-authorized
- The employee performs the service
- The employee checks out using the same process
- Claims will be available for the provider’s review via the AuthentiCare website
- After the provider’s review, the provider may confirm the claim
4/3/20 -EVV Scheduled Update: Expected outages in April 2020
3/18/20 -EVV Scheduled Update: Expected outage of 15 minutes
6/26//20 - EVV Scheduled Update: Expected Outages for July 2020
7/8/20 - EVV Scheduled Update: Expected Outages July and August 2020
7/10/20 - EVV Mobile App Update - Expected Outage for Mobile App
8/31/20 - EVV Scheduled Update: Expected outages for September 2020