Western Sky Community Care is proud to be working with SafeLink Wireless to offer the LifeLine program at no cost to you!
A no cost smartphone or Keep Your Own Smartphone
Phone services at no cost from SafeLink Wireless including:
- 3GB of monthly data**
- 350 monthly calling minutes
- Calls to Western Sky Community Care Member Services at 1-844-543-8996 (TTY: 711)
- Calls to 911 emergency
Unlimited text messages
Voicemail, caller ID and call waiting
*To Keep Your Own Smartphone, you must have a compatible GSM phone (which includes T-Mobile and AT&T compatible phones). Your phone must also be unlocked. Several other carriers also use GSM networks. To confirm yours is included, call your carrier.
**Unused data will not carryover from month-to-month. A month equals 30 days.
- Medicaid-eligible individuals
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian can apply on your behalf
- Members living in the same household or address (as long as they do not share economic resources)
What if the phone does not work?
If there is a technical issue with the phone, the SafeLink Wireless representative will attempt to troubleshoot the issue. If the issues persist, SafeLink Wireless will replace phones that are still under the 1 year warranty. A phone might not be replaced if it shows signs that it has not been taken care of.