Western Sky Community Care is proud to be working with SafeLink Wireless to offer the LifeLine program at no cost to you!
A no cost smartphone or Keep Your Own Smartphone
Phone services at no cost from SafeLink Wireless including:
- 3GB of monthly data**
- 350 monthly calling minutes
- Calls to Western Sky Community Care Member Services at 1-844-543-8996 (TTY: 711)
- Calls to 911 emergency
Unlimited text messages
Voicemail, caller ID and call waiting
*To Keep Your Own Smartphone, you must have a compatible GSM phone (which includes T-Mobile and AT&T compatible phones). Your phone must also be unlocked. Several other carriers also use GSM networks. To confirm yours is included, call your carrier.
**Unused data will not carryover from month-to-month. A month equals 30 days.
- Medicaid-eligible individuals
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian can apply on your behalf
- Members living in the same household or address (as long as they do not share economic resources)
What if the phone does not work?
If there is a technical issue with the phone, the SafeLink Wireless representative will attempt to troubleshoot the issue. If the issues persist, SafeLink Wireless will replace phones that are still under the 1 year warranty. A phone might not be replaced if it shows signs that it has not been taken care of.
How to Enroll
Visit SafeLink.com to apply online (this is the fastest way to enroll)
Call SafeLink Wireless at 1-877-631-2550